Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pensamentos

1. The Peacock Theory is fascinating. We always want color instead of grey. (as recently proven by the singles ward)

2. It is possible to miss someone you don't know.

3. I'm the creep they sing about who drives by hoping to get a glimpse of someone.

4. This is the conversation I had with my mom tonight...
M: Can Grandma sleep in your bed this weekend?
B: Sure, I'll sleep in the spare bedroom
M: Well....Macy is sleeping in there
B: Oh.....
M: Yeah and Brenda and Jenn might come down too.

.....Basically I'm homeless for the weekend. It's fine.

5. Lately it's been proven to me everyday just how real the love languages are. I am blown away by how much love I feel toward people who show me my language and how much I can make someone feel loved by using theirs. It's completely mind boggling.

6. Why would anyone assume I speak Portuguese!?

7. I love the new Keane CD. Especially this song...it sure speaks to me!


1 comment: