Sunday, September 2, 2012

Memories

Today would have marked the 100th birthday of my great grandma Francis. This is weird because I was JUST thinking about her the other day at work. Here are a few memories I have of her and such:

1. She had the coolest house ever. I remember the room on the top floor had a window that led to the roof. I got in SO much trouble when my parents caught me up there one time but it was worth it. This picture isn't very good quality because I took it on my phone but this is me and my aunt Lisa in front of the house. 1991


2. She always had delicious ice cream. One flavor I remember in particular was strawberry.

3. She made the best dumplings

4. I watched the summer Olympics with her. I'm guessing it was 1996 when they were in Atlanta.

5. Being in the nativity with her. This picture is one where I was an angel and she was a shepherd but I remember getting to be an angel with her one year. Couldn't find the picture though :(

Great-Grandma, Rich, Carol, Lisa, Grandpa
Britt, Rachel, Michelle, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment