Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Anna Nicole Smith and Other Thoughts

Do you ever have those days where your brain won't stop traveling at the speed of light? Well my brain has been on a real kick! Days like this are especially difficult because I'm usually alone to my thoughts all day and never get the opportunity to express them to anyone. Maybe it's because of my shoddy work/school schedule or maybe it's because at times I'm a lone wolf. Either way I'm using this as an opportunity to release some space in my brain for tomorrows workload!

Things on my brain:

1. Five years ago today Anna Nicole Smith passed away and left us alone in this world. I'm probably the only person on the planet that remembers this day because my roommates and I had a gum collection that we named "Anna The Gum" in her honor. Yeah it's pretty gross but we lived in a small town so get over it!

2"The only power people exert over us is the power we allow them to exert."

3. I hate that only the first 5 puffy cheetos you eat taste good. They start to get really weird after that! Has anyone else noticed??

4. The following sentence is grammatically correct, "Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."

5. My friend Hannah said, "The only way to cope with being tired is to not think about how tired you are." So true, right!? I think it applies to any ailment though. For example: I hecka strained my back last night. It probably wouldn't hurt this bad if I could quit thinking about it but dang is it doing a number on me! I definitely need to take it easy for a little while...don't wanna go down this road again.

6. I think I'm going to start having more free time after the next month or two so I've decided to need to start swimming. Way good workout AND it would help with my back problems as mentioned above. Win-freakin-Win

7. If I personally knew Ingrid Michaelson we would totally be friends. We just agree on so many things! Every time I hear the song "Once Was Love" it's on my mind for days. Seriously why do we always try to hold on to love that isn't there anymore? I think everyone has been guilty of this at one time or another. I particularly love these lyrics, 

I gotta see if I'm filled up when it's only me
It's not your fault but you just can't be here
Now that my heart has gone

Just because there once was love
Don't mean a thing, don't mean a thing
Just because there once was love
Don't mean a thing, don't mean a thing!!


Well that's about all I feel like typing for tonight but there will be more to come. Good Freaking Night!

1 comment:

  1. Dude... Anna the Gum was hecka disgusting! But also hilarious, I remember chewing bubble gum til my jaw hurt just for her haha!

    ReplyDelete