Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4th

So I know I haven't blogged in about 5 years but I had such a great day that I couldn't help sharing.

Today I got to celebrate two birthdays! The first was my little pal Suzy. I cannot believe this girl is already 7 years old! We've always shared a special bond that I've learned to cherish so much. We like to say it started before she was even born. When her mom was expecting (for some reason I hate the word "pregnant" right now), we would sing the word "cousins" and she would put her belly by me. I know my family is a little crazy but this must have been where our bond first started! I love this girl with my entire heart.


The second birthday was for my Grandma Marge. It was so fun to get together for lunch today because it seems I never get to see my family as often as I would like to anymore. She has been such a great supporter of me for the past 20 or so years. She has completely taken me in as her own granddaughter and for that I will always be grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment